3D Rotate Tool v. 4.3.6 released
Version 4.3.6. of the tool was released. There are quite many updates:
- flash zoomer offset bug fixed (if rotateTool theme was at other position than 0,0)
- reverse pan option added (image pans left when mouse moves right)
- it is possible to have the zoombar in vertical orientation
- API functions added (sponsored by Greg Gillespie, Australia)
- images in config.xml can have now a dynamic url as source specified
- option to define a “blank” hotspot added, wha t is useful for:
- event dispatched when a hotspot is clicked
New features samples:
1. Hotspot Event
Clicking an hotspot dispatches an event. Hotspot xml can be accessed in the listener function. Download the hotspot event example.
2. API functions
You can use commands to start/stop rotation or fetch the current displayed image id. Adding this commands was necessary for making an example like this: download the rotate tool multiple 2 example.
The development of the functionality in this example was sponsored by Greg Gillespie.
If you purchased the 3D Rotate Tool no more than 1 year ago (2 years for Enterprise Customers) you are eligible for a free update. Please reqest the update by email (provide your orderId or email used when purchasing the tool).